4000 Watt Pure Sine Inverter/Charger
Pure sine wave inverter, adaptive battery charger, transfer relay – All in ONE unit. Samlex Evolution™ Series inverter/chargers provide reliable AC power wherever it’s needed. For use with boats, RVs, cabins and specialty vehicles, as well as alternative energy, back-up and emergency power applications.
Using state-of-the-art technology, the Samlex EVO™ inverter/charger operates at 165 million instructions per second with lightning fast load & response times, has 9 points of physical protection monitoring (being scanned up to 10,000 times per second) to detect fault conditions & protect itself in a vast range of adverse environments.
The EVO-4024 is a 4000 Watt Pure Sine inverter, 24 VDC input, 120 VAC output, 50/60 Hz. It intelligently integrates a 110 Amp 4 stage Battery Charger and a 70 Amp Transfer Relay into an advanced and affordable off-grid power solution.
Also available in 230 VAC output
EVO-RC-PLUS remote control sold separately
3 Year Limited Warranty
- Two separate AC inputs – one for grid (priority #1), one for generator (priority #2), connect simultaneously, no need to reconfigure when different power sources are available.
- Each AC input is programmable for voltage and frequency. User determines what the min and max thresholds are to switch from Grid or Generator to Inverter.
- Generator start can be initiated by “Status Relay” contact, can be programmed to activate when grid is lost.
- Connect a solar charge controller directly to the EVOTM through the Battery Charger external DC Input, seamlessly integrates solar charging into the EVO’s power system.
- ONLINE Mode can be used to prioritize Batteries/Inverter over the grid, ideal for those wishing to operate primarily on solar power (when the grid is available, but might be costly).
- 3 or 4 stage charging with Equalization (must be manually initiated).
- Adaptive algorithm is used during Bulk to assess the condition of the battery. Subsequent stages are then based on the condition of the battery rather than pre-set time periods for Absorption and Float. Prevents unnecessary charging, extends the life of batteries.
- Programmable – set battery voltage thresholds to initiate charging.
Zero transfer time when switching from Inverter to Grid. When grid comes on, the inverter synchronizes with the wave form and then transfers instantly at zero crossing.
<16ms transfer when going from Grid to Inverter. When grid is lost, the transfer relay switches to inverter at the correct place in the wave form, the transfer takes less than 16ms.
Surge Capacity (Power Boost)
- The EVOTM has 3X surge power
- Additionally, the EVOTM has large power overload allowances available for long periods of time. Increased inverter capacity means you can size your inverter smaller to handle heavy surge loads, reducing costs.
- The EVOTM operates at 165 million instructions per second producing lightning fast load and response times
- The EVOTM is practically indestructible. It has “Bullet-Proof Intelligence” in the form of 9 physical points of protection monitoring being scanned up to 10,000 times per second for adverse conditions. The EVOTM will detect fault conditions and initiate a healthy shutdown before any product damage can be done.
- The EVO-RC remote control (sold separately) can be used to capture detailed EVOTM performance data. Records all detected faults and the conditions leading up to them. Data is stored on a removable 32GB SD Card (in the remote). Use data to analyze trends for more efficient use of system resources
- The EVOTM uses five temperature sensors placed throughout the unit to determine operation of 2 speed controlled cooling fans. Reduces unnecessary fan noise and energy consumption by only running when and where the fans are needed.
Input: 24 VDC
- Output: 120 VAC
- Watts: 4000 Watts
- Surge: 12000 Watts
- Outlets: Hardwired
- Fuse: External
- Remote Control: EVO-RC-PLUS (optional)
- Weight: 64 lbs
- Weight: 29 kg
- Dimensions: 12.79 x 16.77 x 8.15 in
- Dimensions: 325 x 426 x 207 mm
- Safety: ETL safety listed to stringent UL standards: 1741, 458, and to CSA C22.2 No. 107.1-01. EMI/EMC compliant with FCC Part 15(B), Class A and RoHS Compliant.
We gladly accept most unused and unopened merchandise for a full refund within 30 days of purchase (see exceptions below). Simply return the complete product to us in its clean original packaging, accompanied with the original proof of purchase or receipt. Note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Unused items with open boxes within 30 days of purchase will be subject to a 10% restocking fee unless otherwise noted below. These items must be returned in the original packaging with all accessories.
Special-order merchandise is not returnable
Non-refundable items include:
+Cleaning or clothing products, hammocks, Coghlans, Aquatabs, and other items as specified below
+All Drolet wood stoves, Drolet propane heating products, and Drolet accessories are subject to a 15% restocking fee due to the additional handling costs incurred
+Batteries of any kind are not returnable. This includes but is not limited to all flooded acid, sealed/AGM, or LiFePO4 batteries. There are no exceptions*
*It is not possible to measure or guarantee with certainty that a battery has been unused once it has left our warehouse. Accepting a battery return and then reselling to other customers with the presumption of it being unused is not fair future customers, and not a practice we follow.
If you need to cancel an order, please call us at 1-844-603-4743 or e-mail email@example.com as soon as possible. Orders canceled before the product ships will be issued a full refund including the original shipping cost. However, if the order has already shipped from our warehouse, the customer is responsible for return shipping, and the order refunded for the original purchase price less the original shipping cost when received in good condition at our warehouse.
Refunds are processed via the original payment method used. Please note that for credit card refunds, it may take 2-5 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement.
All merchandise is subject to the manufactures warranty and will be repaired or replaced as per the manufactures directions. The Cabin Depot™ is a retail business and we do not employ installers. However, we are very happy to assist customers having issues with any products purchased by reaching out to the manufacturer on behalf of the customer if needed to help expedite the troubleshooting or warranty process.
The Cabin Depot Ltd. is a retail business exclusively and accepts no liability for DIY installations or equipment selection. It is the customer's responsibility to read the manufacturers manuals and installation instructions carefully, ensure all local or national building codes are met, and contact a qualified installer or tradesperson as required.
The Cabin Depot™ is pleased to offer free shipping on select items, and adheres to the following policy:
- Free shipping applies to standard residential or business addresses only. Remote locations are excluded, see below for examples.
- Smaller parcel orders will ship by USPS, FedEx, UPS, or similar.
- Larger palletized orders such as wood stoves, appliances, batteries, Cinderella incineration toilets, and solar panels will ship by reputable 3rd party trucking companies with residential liftgate and appointment services included.
- Tracking information will be uploaded to our website as soon as it becomes available, at which time customers will receive a notification and can track their order progress. Note that some gmail or hotmail users may have our confirmations misidentified as spam, so we suggest checking your junk folder before contacting us.
- The Cabin Depot™ uses 3rd party carriers and trucking companies, therefore cannot guarantee exact delivery dates under any circumstances. Customers with specific delivery date requirements should contact our shipping department who can review available options.
- Our shipments leave our dock in perfect condition. The carrier or trucking company is fully responsible to deliver orders damage-free and are fully responsible for any delayed or lost shipments.
- Due to increasing fuel and operating costs, trucking companies are now charging additional fees to deliver to some locations in the USA which unfortunately may not be covered under our free shipping policy. The Cabin Depot™ reserves the right to notify the customer of any additional shipping or handling charges if necessary to deliver to the address provided. If notified of any additional charges, the customer has the right to modify or cancel the order for a full refund.
DELIVERY TO REMOTE LOCATIONS
Our shipping team have managed deliveries to some of the most remote locations in North America. If you live in a remote location, we encourage you to contact us before placing your order so we can review delivery options with you in advance of your purchase.
For any questions regarding this shipping policy or quotes please contact us:
Call: 1-844-603-4743 and select option #2