- With the advanced dual-peak or multi-peak tracking technology, when the solar panel is shadowed or part of the panel fails resulting in multiple peaks on the I-V curve, the controller is still able to accurately track the maximum power point.
- A built-in maximum power point tracking algorithm can significantly improve the energy utilization efficiency of photovoltaic systems, and raise the charging efficiency by 15% to 20% compared with the conventional PWM method.
- A combination of multiple tracking algorithms enables accurate tracking of the optimum working point on the I-V curve in an extremely short time.
- The product boasts an optimum MPPT tracking efficiency of up to 99.9%.
- Advanced digital power supply technologies raise the circuit's energy conversion efficiency to as high as 98%.
- Different charging program options including those for gel batteries, sealed batteries and open batteries, customized ones, etc. are available.
- The controller features a limited current charging mode. When the solar panel power exceeds a certain level and the charging current is larger than the rated current, the controller will automatically lower the charging power and bring the charging current to the rated level.
- Instantaneous large current startup of capacitive loads is supported.
- Automatic recognition of battery voltage is supported.
- LED fault indicators and an LCD screen which can display abnormality information help users to quickly identify system faults.
- Historical data storage function is available, and data can be stored for up to a year.
- The controller is equipped with an LCD screen with which users can not only check device operating data and statuses, but also modify controller parameters.
- The controller supports standard Modbus protocol, fulfilling the communication needs of various occasions.
- All communications are electrically isolated, so users can rest assured in usage.
- The controller employs a built-in over-temperature protection mechanism. When temperature surpasses the set value, the charging current will decline in linear proportion to the temperature and discharging will be halted so as to curb the temperature rise of the controller, effectively keeping the controller from being damaged by overheat.
- With the help of an external battery voltage sampling function, battery voltage sampling is exempted from the effect of line loss, making control more precise.
- Featuring a temperature compensation function, the controller can automatically adjust charging and discharging parameters in order to extend the battery's service life.
- The controller also features a battery over-temperature protection function, and when the external battery temperature exceeds the set value, charging and discharging will be shut off so as to protect components from being damaged by overheat.
- TVS lighting protection
System voltage: 12V/24V/36V/48V Auto
No-load loss: 0.7 W to 1.2W
Battery voltage: 9V to 70V
Max. solar input voltage: 150V (25 degrees centigrade), 145V (-25 degrees centigrade)
Max. power point voltage range
Battery voltage +2V to 120V
Rated charging current: 60A
Rated load current: 20A
Max. capacitive load capacity: 10000uF
Max. photovoltaic system input power: 800W/12V; 1600W/24V; 2400W/36V; 3200W/48V
Conversion efficiency: Less than or equal to 98%
MPPT tracking efficiency: Greater than 99%
Temperature compensation factor: -3mv/degrees centigrade/2V (default)
Operating temperature: -35 degrees centigrade to +45 degrees centigrade
Waterproof level: P32
Communication method: RS232 RS485
Altitude: Less than or equal to 3000m
Product dimensions: 285*205*93mm
We gladly accept most unused and unopened merchandise for a full refund within 30 days of purchase (see exceptions below). Simply return the complete product to us in its clean original packaging, accompanied with the original proof of purchase or receipt. Note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Unused items with open boxes within 30 days of purchase will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. These items must be returned in the original packaging with all accessories.
Special-order merchandise is not returnable. Non-refundable items also include: Used toilets, cleaning or clothing products, hammocks, Coghlans, Aquatabs, and other items as specified Batteries of any kind are not returnable. This includes but is not limited to all flooded acid, sealed/AGM, or LiFePO4 batteries. There are no exceptions*
*It is not possible to measure or guarantee with certainty that a battery has been unused once it has left our warehouse. Accepting a battery return and then reselling to other customers with the presumption of it being unused is not a practice we follow.
All merchandise is subject to the manufactures warranty and will be repaired or replaced as per the manufactures directions. The Cabin Depot™ is a retail business and we do not employ installers. However, we are very happy to assist customers having issues with any products purchased by reaching out to the manufacturer on the customers behalf if needed to help expedite the troubleshooting or warranty process.
The Cabin Depot Ltd. is a retail business exclusively and accepts no liability for DIY installations or equipment selection. It is the customers responsibility to read the manufacturers manuals and installation instructions carefully, ensure all local, provincial, or national building codes are met, and contact a qualified installer or tradesperson if required.
The Cabin Depot™ is pleased to offer free shipping on select items, and adheres to the following policy:
- Free shipping applies to standard residential or business addresses only. Remote locations are excluded, see below for examples.
- Smaller parcel orders will ship by USPS, FedEx, UPS, or similar.
- Larger palletized orders such as wood stoves, appliances, batteries, Cinderella incineration toilets, and solar panels will ship by reputable 3rd party trucking companies with residential liftgate and appointment services included.
- Tracking information will be uploaded to our website as soon as it becomes available, at which time customers will receive a notification and can track their order progress. Note that some gmail or hotmail users may have our confirmations misidentified as spam, so we suggest checking your junk folder before contacting us.
- The Cabin Depot™ uses 3rd party carriers and trucking companies, therefore cannot guarantee exact delivery dates under any circumstances. Customers with specific delivery date requirements should contact our shipping department who can review available options.
- Our shipments leave our dock in perfect condition. The carrier or trucking company is fully responsible to deliver orders damage-free and are fully responsible for any delayed or lost shipments.
- Due to increasing fuel and operating costs, trucking companies are now charging additional fees to deliver to some locations in the USA which unfortunately may not be covered under our free shipping policy. The Cabin Depot™ reserves the right to notify the customer of any additional shipping or handling charges if necessary to deliver to the address provided. If notified of any additional charges, the customer has the right to modify or cancel the order for a full refund.
DELIVERY TO REMOTE LOCATIONS
Our shipping team have managed deliveries to some of the most remote locations in North America. If you live in a remote location, we encourage you to contact us before placing your order so we can review delivery options with you in advance of your purchase.
For any questions regarding this shipping policy or quotes please contact us:
Call: 1-844-603-4743 and select option #2
Our resource center can help educate, inform, and guide you in a natural way through the website’s product selection and toward the goals and end results that you may. Click here!