Please contact us for price & shipping information
The 18 cu. ft. Classic Retro bottom mount refrigerator is the perfect family-sized refrigerator with ample space to keep all your fresh and frozen foods, packaged in an eye-catching throwback design. This refrigerator is ENERGY STAR Certified for energy efficiency all year-round, designed for optimal energy savings and easy, dependable use. An intuitive control panel enables precise temperature control while providing intelligent features like Quick Cool and Quick Freezer. Its frost-free design allows for easy cleaning without dealing with frost buildup and It also comes with a built-in ice maker and a spacious freezer compartment for all your family’s needs.
Pair with one of Unique Appliances matching Classic Retro Ranges, Range Hood, and Wine Cooler for a stunning set.
- Frost free
- Energy Star certified
- Retro design
- Spacious bottom-mount freezer with ice maker
- Adjustable 3-bottle wine rack
- Zinc-cast handles
- Adjustable glass shelves
- 2 deep crisper drawers for storing fresh produce
- Adjustable 6 deep gallon door balconies
- Intuitive control panel with Quick Freezer & Quick Cool functionality
- LED light
- Doors not reversible
Product Code: UGP-510L AC
- Total size: 18.2 cu/ft. - 510L
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 71.9” x 29.1” x 29.9” / 182.63 cm x 73.91 cm x 75.95 cm
- Weight: 201.7 lbs / 91.5 kg
- Ice storage compartment: 0.2 cu/ft
Product ManualEnergy GuideSpec SheetParts SheetWarranty
We gladly accept most unused and unopened merchandise for a full refund within 30 days of purchase (see exceptions below). Simply return the complete product to us in its clean original packaging, accompanied with the original proof of purchase or receipt. Note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Unused items with open boxes within 30 days of purchase will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. These items must be returned in the original packaging with all accessories.
Special-order merchandise is not returnable Non-refundable items include: Cleaning or clothing products, hammocks, Coghlans, Aquatabs, and other items as specified Batteries of any kind are not returnable. This includes but is not limited to all flooded acid, sealed/AGM, or LiFePO4 batteries. There are no exceptions*
*It is not possible to measure or guarantee with certainty that a battery has been unused once it has left our warehouse. Accepting a battery return and then reselling to other customers with the presumption of it being unused is not a practice we follow.
All merchandise is subject to the manufactures warranty and will be repaired or replaced as per the manufactures directions. The Cabin Depot™ is a retail business and we do not employ installers. However, we are very happy to assist customers having issues with any products purchased by reaching out to the manufacturer on the customers behalf if needed to help expedite the troubleshooting or warranty process.
The Cabin Depot Ltd. is a retail business exclusively and accepts no liability for DIY installations or equipment selection. It is the customers responsibility to read the manufacturers manuals and installation instructions carefully, ensure all local, provincial, or national building codes are met, and contact a qualified installer or tradesperson if required.
The Cabin Depot™ is pleased to offer free shipping on select items, and adheres to the following policy:
- Free shipping applies to standard residential or business addresses only. Remote locations are excluded, see below for examples.
- Smaller parcel orders will ship by USPS, FedEx, UPS, or similar.
- Larger palletized orders such as wood stoves, appliances, batteries, Cinderella incineration toilets, and solar panels will ship by reputable 3rd party trucking companies with residential liftgate and appointment services included.
- Tracking information will be uploaded to our website as soon as it becomes available, at which time customers will receive a notification and can track their order progress. Note that some gmail or hotmail users may have our confirmations misidentified as spam, so we suggest checking your junk folder before contacting us.
- The Cabin Depot™ uses 3rd party carriers and trucking companies, therefore cannot guarantee exact delivery dates under any circumstances. Customers with specific delivery date requirements should contact our shipping department who can review available options.
- Our shipments leave our dock in perfect condition. The carrier or trucking company is fully responsible to deliver orders damage-free and are fully responsible for any delayed or lost shipments.
- Due to increasing fuel and operating costs, trucking companies are now charging additional fees to deliver to some locations in the USA which unfortunately may not be covered under our free shipping policy. The Cabin Depot™ reserves the right to notify the customer of any additional shipping or handling charges if necessary to deliver to the address provided. If notified of any additional charges, the customer has the right to modify or cancel the order for a full refund.
DELIVERY TO REMOTE LOCATIONS
Our shipping team have managed deliveries to some of the most remote locations in North America. If you live in a remote location, we encourage you to contact us before placing your order so we can review delivery options with you in advance of your purchase.
For any questions regarding this shipping policy or quotes please contact us:
Call: 1-844-603-4743 and select option #2
Our resource center can help educate, inform, and guide you in a natural way through the website’s product selection and toward the goals and end results that you may. Click here!