REGULAR $499.99 ON SALE FOR $299.99!
We ship to anywhere in Canada: call us for a shipping quote at 1-844-603-4743
- 145 Watt Monocrystalline Solar Panel
- Up to 145 Watts. 8.28 Amps per hour
- Charges 12 Volt batteries
- Includes 10Amp Charge Controller
- Includes quick connect wiring and z-mounting brackets
- Heavy duty aluminum frame
- 25 year limited power warranty
- Connect additional panels for a faster charge
Competition Solar Monocrystalline Solar Panels take the sun's energy and turns it into electric current. These solar panels are high efficiency 12-Volt solar panels featuring sturdy aluminum frames and high transparency tempered glass tops. They are rugged enough to be permanently mounted outdoors or even on mobile applications such as RVs and boats. Designed for charging 12-Volt batteries in off-grid applications of any scale and includes a charge controller to keep your batteries from being overcharged. Installation time is minimal thanks to plug and play connections and included flat mounting hardware. Monocrystalline is the most efficient type of solar cell available on the market letting you get the most power per square inch. The Competition Solar Monocrystalline Solar Panels are warranted to retain at least 80-percent efficiency up to 25 years. Each Monocrystalline Solar Panel features a blocking diode and a bypass built within the wiring protects your batteries draining due to reverse current and power loss due to shade.