PLEASE NOTE: The Eccotemp L10 is currently on backorder. New orders will ship out on Thursday, July 6th. If you have any questions, please call us at 1-844-603-4743. Thanks!
The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater is one of the hottest tankless water heaters on the market! The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater gives you endless hot water at your cabin, summer cottage, lake home, potting shed, RV, camper, horse washing stall or wherever else you need hot water. The Eccotemp L10 Tankless Water Heater delivers up to 2.6 Gallons Per Minute of hot water ranging from 80-145 degrees F, plenty for 1-2 hot water applications running at the same time. The 2 "D" cell battery ignition starts the flame only when water is running, so there's no chance of overheating. It is perfect for off grid or areas where you have limited electricity. Designed for a more permanent installation, the L10 comes with standard 1/2" NPT fittings, making it easily plumbed in with standard fixtures. The ideal operating range is 20-80 PSI. The system also works great on modified water systems with items such as our Flojet 12 volt pump.
Need to use the heater off-the-grid? Are you close to a lake or river? Get your water pumping like never before with the Flojet 2.9 GPM 50 PSI Water Pump - a smartly designed unit that will bring pressure to your outdoor showers and cleaning jobs. The Flojet Pump works great with Eccotemp L5, L7 and L10 Tankless Water Heaters. It features a built-in pulsation eliminator that ensures smooth flow without the need for an accumulator tank. Soft, absorbing mounts reduce annoying vibration and noise and the self-priming feature allows the pump to safely run dry. Snap-in ½" port fittings simplify installation. Made of corrosion resistant materials, the Flojet water pump will keep your water pressurized for years to come.
The Flojet Inlet Strainer will keep your showers clean wherever you are. It's a handy little water filter that will keep the bugs and dirt out of your shower water. Featuring a 20 mesh stainless steel screen, the Inlet will also keep your pump pumping by preventing unnecessary breakdowns caused by particles in the water. A transparent housing unit allows for instant inspection and a screw off top makes for easy cleaning. Also very easy to install with a Flojet Water Pump
- Includes Flojet 12vDC pump
- Includes Flojet inlet strainer
- 2.65 GPM flow capacity
- Adjustable temperature from 80 to 140 degrees Fahrenheit
- Equipped with standard ½” NPT pipe fittings and plumbs easily into standard American fittings
- Fitted with a stainless steel rain hood
- Uses 2 "D" cell batteries for flame ignition (3V)
- 1 year warranty
- Auto cut-off safety design: will shut-off gas supply immediately in case flameout occurs to reduce risk of gas leakage
- Automatic shut-off timer: will shut-off automatically after 20 minutes of continuous use
- Anti-dry combustion protection: System will shut-off the gas supply in the event water stops flowing through the unit
- Water-controlled ignition: a water pressure of 25 to 80 PSI automatically turns on the ignition circuit for effortless and convenient operation
- Removable drain valve to prevent water pipe and regulator damage due to freezing water
- Includes 9' hose and CSA approved regulator (for use with standard 20 lbs propane cylinder)
- 75,000 BTU output
- Rated heat input: 20 Kw
- Rated gas pressure: 11" of water column