FREE SHIPPING to anywhere in The USA, *Except for islands, Puerto Rico, Hawaii, and Alaska.! (Remote locations excluded - contact us for details)
Expandable capacity This add-on battery connects with a DELTA Pro to double total capacity to 7200Wh. Connect two of them to DELTA Pro for a staggering 10.8kWh to use off-grid.
Convenient recharging Recharging from solar panels, AC outlets, EV charging stations, or our Smart Generator is easy. Plug the Extra Battery into DELTA Pro and they will recharge and discharge in tandem.
More watt-hours at home The Extra Battery can be integrated to your home’s wiring when connected to DELTA Pro. These battery units become part of your home’s peak shaving and emergency power solutions.
Ready for emergencies This Extra Battery can recharge directly from EcoFlow’s Smart Generator outdoors, giving you another option for emergencies.
LCD screen Get all the same info about battery percent, remaining recharge time, hours left, and more on the built-in screen. You can check the battery’s status anywhere from the EcoFlow app.
We gladly accept most unused and unopened merchandise for a full refund within 30 days of purchase (see exceptions below). Simply return the complete product to us in its clean original packaging, accompanied with the original proof of purchase or receipt. Note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Unused items with open boxes within 30 days of purchase will be subject to a 10% restocking fee unless otherwise noted below. These items must be returned in the original packaging with all accessories.
Special-order merchandise is not returnable
Non-refundable items include:
+Cleaning or clothing products, hammocks, Coghlans, Aquatabs, and other items as specified below
+All Drolet wood stoves, Drolet propane heating products, and Drolet accessories are subject to a 15% restocking fee due to the additional handling costs incurred
+Batteries of any kind are not returnable. This includes but is not limited to all flooded acid, sealed/AGM, or LiFePO4 batteries. There are no exceptions*
*It is not possible to measure or guarantee with certainty that a battery has been unused once it has left our warehouse. Accepting a battery return and then reselling to other customers with the presumption of it being unused is not fair future customers, and not a practice we follow.
If you need to cancel an order, please call us at 1-844-603-4743 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. Orders canceled before the product ships will be issued a full refund including the original shipping cost. However, if the order has already shipped from our warehouse, the customer is responsible for return shipping, and the order refunded for the original purchase price less the original shipping cost when received in good condition at our warehouse.
Refunds are processed via the original payment method used. Please note that for credit card refunds, it may take 2-5 business days for the refund to appear on your credit card statement.
All merchandise is subject to the manufactures warranty and will be repaired or replaced as per the manufactures directions. The Cabin Depot™ is a retail business and we do not employ installers. However, we are very happy to assist customers having issues with any products purchased by reaching out to the manufacturer on behalf of the customer if needed to help expedite the troubleshooting or warranty process.
The Cabin Depot Ltd. is a retail business exclusively and accepts no liability for DIY installations or equipment selection. It is the customer's responsibility to read the manufacturers manuals and installation instructions carefully, ensure all local or national building codes are met, and contact a qualified installer or tradesperson as required.
The Cabin Depot™ is pleased to offer free shipping on select items, and adheres to the following policy:
- Free shipping applies to standard residential or business addresses only. Remote locations are excluded, see below for examples.
- Smaller parcel orders will ship by USPS, FedEx, UPS, or similar.
- Larger palletized orders such as wood stoves, appliances, batteries, Cinderella incineration toilets, and solar panels will ship by reputable 3rd party trucking companies with residential liftgate and appointment services included.
- Tracking information will be uploaded to our website as soon as it becomes available, at which time customers will receive a notification and can track their order progress. Note that some gmail or hotmail users may have our confirmations misidentified as spam, so we suggest checking your junk folder before contacting us.
- The Cabin Depot™ uses 3rd party carriers and trucking companies, therefore cannot guarantee exact delivery dates under any circumstances. Customers with specific delivery date requirements should contact our shipping department who can review available options.
- Our shipments leave our dock in perfect condition. The carrier or trucking company is fully responsible to deliver orders damage-free and are fully responsible for any delayed or lost shipments.
- Due to increasing fuel and operating costs, trucking companies are now charging additional fees to deliver to some locations in the USA which unfortunately may not be covered under our free shipping policy. The Cabin Depot™ reserves the right to notify the customer of any additional shipping or handling charges if necessary to deliver to the address provided. If notified of any additional charges, the customer has the right to modify or cancel the order for a full refund.
DELIVERY TO REMOTE LOCATIONS
Our shipping team have managed deliveries to some of the most remote locations in North America. If you live in a remote location, we encourage you to contact us before placing your order so we can review delivery options with you in advance of your purchase.
For any questions regarding this shipping policy or quotes please contact us:
Call: 1-844-603-4743 and select option #2