FREE Shipping to most locations!!
- Up to 40 hours of runtime powered by a 298Wh plug-in battery.
- Efficient ice maker only takes 12 minutes to make 18 bullet-shaped ice cubes.
- Customizable dual storage compartment with independent temperature control for simultaneous cooling and freezing.
- Fastest-speed cooling with energy-saving mode.
- Rugged and insulated design made from green materials.
- Direct solar charging - multiple charging options.
- Detachable "suitcase design" makes it easy to move.
- Convenient control through the EcoFow APP
- Top Level battery protection.
- Charge your laptop or phones with 100W Type-C Charging.
- Temperature zone divider doubles as a chopping/cutting board.
Get up to 40 hours of runtime powered by a 298Wh plug-in battery.
- Wire-free to live free: Designed for complete portability, GLACIER is battery-powered and cable-free allowing you to take it with you in the car, truck, RV, boat or on a camping or fishing trip.
- Stay on the go for up to 40 hours: Explore further with a large battery capacity of 298Wh, you can enjoy fresh food and cold drinks for up to 40 hours.
- The power to keep you cool: Powerful compressor works fast to produce solid ice cubes in only 12 minutes.
- Custom options for any scenario: The portable fridge/freezer has two compartments that allow you to control the temperature independently. It can be a fridge/freezer, freezer/fridge, fridge/fridge and a freezer/freezer so you can cool drinks and keep meat frozen at the same time.
- Maximum Storage for real life: Fridge (both sides) hold up to 60 cans (330ML) of your favourite beverages.
Fastest-Speed cooling with Energy Saving Mode
- Energy Efficiency: Under ECO Mode - The energy saving mode - The EcoFlow GLACIER only uses 0.18kWh of battery capacity a day.
- Fastest Cooling with 120W Compressor Refrigeration: Running in "Max" mode when empty, the freezer fast cools from 86F/30C to 32F/0C in only 15-20 minutes.
EcoFlow quality shines through with this rugged and insulated design with green materials
- EcoFlow GLACIER is constructed using vacuum insulated panels (VIPs). The thermal efficiency of VIPs is extremely high, especially when compared to traditional insulators. This greatly reduces GLACIER's energy consumption. What's more, the production of VIP's does not result in toxic wastewater, waste gas or other pollutants giving GLACIER excellent green credentials.
Detachable Suitcase Design
- Makes it easy to move: Two detachable levers and one set of wheels ensure that you can carry or tow the unit comfortably wherever their adventures take them.
- Save Space: Easily remove the wheels and lever when you need to put the GLACIER in a vehicle's trunk.
Multiple charging options include direct solar charging
- EcoFlow GLACIER is providing a real off-grid solution for a portable fridge that can be directly charged via solar panels. While some other outdoor refrigerators do have solar charging capabilities, they rely on solar energy being fed into a portable power station first.
Convenient Remote Control via the EcoFlow APP
- Easy to use app control technology: The EcoFlow APP allows for temperature control, ice making and provides performance history, internal temperatures and remaining working time.
Top Level Battery Protection
- EcoFlow GLACIER is fitted with a battery monitor to control the level of discharge of your battery. The battery monitor has three settings; high, medium and low. When set to high, the battery monitor will provide maximum protection for the battery against excessive discharging. When set to low, the battery monitor will allow maximum use of the energy stored within the battery.
Next level of convenience
- The EcoFlow GLACIER can charge laptops and anything with a Type-C connection on the go. Up to 100 watts.
- The temperature divider doubles as a high quality "chopping board".
AC Input100-240V, 50/60Hz, 180W
Solar Charging Input240W (11-60V, 13A Max)
Car Charging Input96W/192W (12/24V, 8A Max)
Battery Pack Power100W (USB-C)
Net Weight23 kg / 50.7 lbs
Dimensions (wheels and handles not included)776 × 385 × 445 mm / 30.6 × 15.2 × 17.5 in
Refrigeration Temperature Range–25°C - 10°C (–13°F - 50°F) (ambient temperature at 25°C)
Operational VolumeSingle zone: 38L (40 qt.); Dual zone: 36L (38 qt.)
Noise Level (stable operation)Ice making: <52dB; Refrigeration: <42dB
Refrigerant type/AmountR600a, 32 g
Quick Freezing Mode (86 °F to 32°F)15 minutes
Refrigeration Power Rating120W
Net weight1.8 kg / 4 lbs
Cycle life800 cycles to 80%
Dimensions245.5 × 92 × 68 mm (9.7 × 3.6 × 2.7 in)
Environmental Operating Temperature
Optimal Operating Temperature–20°C - 50°C (–4°F - 122°F)
Ambient Temperature for Storage–20°C - 60°C (–4°F - 140°F)
Delta Max Specifications:
Power multiple devices Looking for something to power heavy-duty devices like your fridge and dryer? With X-Boost, DELTA Max handles devices up to 3400W with ease.
Portable solar generator Stay powered on no matter what. DELTA Max connects with up to 2x 400W EcoFlow solar panels to deliver 800W Max solar charging speeds.
A single DELTA Max unit packs a 2kWh capacity that is expandable up to 6kWh with DELTA Max smart extra batteries. This means when a blackout hits, you can continue to power your important home devices such as your fridge and lights for hours on
DELTA Max charges up safely and rapidly from 0-80% in just 65 minutes. And it gets even better. If you’re looking for an even faster way to charge up DELTA Max, you can combine AC with the smart generator to get up to 3400W, AC with solar to get up to 2600W, or the Smart Generator with solar to get up to 2600W.*
With EcoFlow’s X-Boost technology, DELTA Max can power heavy-duty devices up to 3400W. That means during a power outage or blackout, you can continue to power your fridge, dryer, and more. That’s the industry gold standard for a portable power station of this size and capacity.
DELTA Max connects with up to 2x 400W EcoFlow solar panels to deliver 800W Max solar charging speeds. With a voltage range from 11-100V and the MC4 connector, you can also connect other solar panels to your DELTA Max. Even during cold or cloudy days, our smart maximum power point tracking (MPPT) algorithm automatically detects voltage and current in real time to give you optimum solar generation throughout the day.
Control, monitor, and manage your energy use.
Control and monitor your DELTA Max with the EcoFlow app. Dive into the settings to customize your power use or control DELTA Max remotely.
There are multiple ways to charge DELTA Max wherever you are. If you’re at home, plug into an AC wall outlet or solar panels. If you’re out and about, charge DELTA Max in your car or use solar panels if you’ve set up camp. In extreme emergencies during power outages, connect the DELTA Max to the Smart Generator for a last-standing power source.
Multiple ways to charge.
Specs of DELTA Max (2000)
- Capacity: 2016Wh
- Extra Battery: Support up to two DELTA Max Smart Extra Battery/Smart Generator
- AC Output: 6 outlets, 2400W total (Surge 5000W)
- Max Device(s) Power Supported by X-Boost: 3400W
- USB-A Output: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max per port
- USB-A Fast Charge: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max per port
- USB-C Output: 2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max per port
- Car Power Output: 12.6V, 10A, 126W Max
- DC5521 Output: 2 ports, 12.6V, 3A, 38W Max per port
- AC Charging Input: 1800W Max, 15A
- Solar Charging Input: 800W Max, 11-100V, 13A
- Car Charging Input: Support 12V/24V battery, 8A
- Battery Chemistry: NCM
- Cycle Life: 800 cycles to 80% capacity
- Connection: Wi-Fi
We gladly accept any unused and unopened merchandise
for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Simply return the complete product to us in its clean original packaging, accompanied with the original
proof of purchase or receipt. Note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Unused items but with open boxes within 30
days of purchase will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. These items must be
returned in the original packaging with all accessories.
Special-order merchandise is not returnable.
include: Special order items, pest control, cleaning or clothing products,
batteries, hammocks, Coghlans products and clearance items.
All merchandise is subject to the manufactures
warranty and will be repaired or replaced as per the manufacturers directions.
Please contact the original manufacturer if you encounter an issue with your product or a product defect.
The Cabin Depot is proud to offer warranty services for the
following product lines:
Cinderella Incinerating Toilets
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for warranty & technical help related inquiries.
Visit our Support Center for more valuable information!
PLEASE NOTE - DISCLAIMER: The Cabin Depot Ltd. accepts
no liability for DIY installations or equipment selection. It is the customers
responsibility to read the manufacturers manuals and instructions carefully
& ensure they are meeting all building and electrical codes and, if unsure,
hire a qualified installer or electrician.
How much is shipping?
Most shipping costs can be
calculated in the cart area or at checkout.
Most items will ship via USPS, UPS, Canpar or FedEx.
Estimated Shipping Times-
If your order is received before noon Eastern Time, your order will typically ship out within 24-48 hours during business hours Mon-Fri. This is dependent on stock and availability. Larger items like solar systems and items that ship on a pallet may take longer. Busy seasons and demand may affect this timeline. Feel free to contact us at 1-844-603-4743, or email email@example.com for an updated timeframe if you require something urgently.
Free Shipping – Any item that is listed on our website with free shipping adheres to the following policy:
Free shipping applies to standard residential or business addresses only. This
covers 99% of our customers. However, if you live on top of a mountain, on an island with limited ferry access, need a plane or helicopter to reach your
home, your nearest neighbour is a penguin, you live in a yurt in Death Valley that only donkeys can reach, or other remote location that delivery trucks
cannot easily access or are outside of their traditional delivery routes, additional shipping costs may be incurred. We will contact you before shipping your order to confirm if additional charges may apply. We reserve the right to notify you after you have purchased an item of any additional shipping or handling charges necessary to deliver your order. If notified of any additional charges, you also have the right to modify or cancel your order for a full refund. Regions that are subject to a surcharge include, but are not limited to the following:
Larger items that would require
shipping on a pallet would ship LTL.
Less-than-truckload, also known
as less-than-load (LTL), is a shipping service for relatively small loads or quantities of freight. Less-than-truckload services are offered by many large, national parcel services as well as by specialized logistics providers.
Please see below for the
shipping procedure for LTL shipments.
LTL Shipments may include
appliances, solar panels, batteries, Cinderella Incinerating Toilets and wood stoves.
Most appliances, solar equipment or larger shipment items ship via tractor
trailer or straight truck and are limited to a curbside delivery. Freight carriers are specially trained and equipped to handle oversized and fragile items safely and efficiently. Please refer to the steps below to know what to expect for the delivery service. Please note that these items cannot ship to P.O. Box.
Step 1 – Within 24 - 48 hours after your order is shipped you will receive a confirmation email providing tracking information.
Step 2 – Once the shipment has arrived at your local freight terminal, transport will call you to schedule a delivery appointment. Appointments are made Mondays – Fridays and you are usually given a 4-hour window to expect delivery during business hours. It is important that the phone number provided when ordering is a working number to contact you. If an appointment is not made within a 24-hour period of being contacted, storage
fees may apply. You would be responsible for these fees.
Step 3 – Curb side delivery completion –
The driver will arrive with a lift-gate truck (truck sizes vary) and will lower the order onto the ground at the edge of your driveway. Due to company
policy the driver is not authorized to move it further. Curbside delivery service does not include set up or assembly of items, or removal of packaging materials, nor does it include bringing the items inside the home.
Step 4 - Upon delivery, you will need to inspect and sign a Proof of Delivery Receipt for the shipment. Check for visible damage and if any damage is seen make sure that it is noted on the delivery receipt and take pictures of the damage. You have the right to refuse the delivery due to damage shown. For all transport damage issues please contact us immediately. Please note: Shipping is unavailable to P.O. Boxes
What to know before accepting
The Cabin Depot wants to
make sure your order delivers on time, accurately, and damage free. So, we have some important information about receiving a new order.
We carefully inspect all
orders before they leave our warehouse to ensure they are accurate and in perfect condition. If you haven’t received a shipping e-mail confirmation with tracking, and are curious about the status of your order, please let us know at
any time by calling
select option #1.
Whenyour order arrives, you will need to carefully inspect immediately before the truck driver leaves or attempts to have you sign off on the paperwork. Paperwork is normally provided, and your
signature requested by the driver to acknowledge your order was delivered. If
they have no paperwork for you to sign (usually a BOL or Freight Bill) you can request it. Some drivers will want to drop your order and leave asap as they
have other deliveries to make. But remember, you paid to have them deliver your order in perfect condition, and they will wait for you to inspect it. If you sign the delivery paperwork
without noting any discrepancies or damage, the freight company will not accept a claim and make the customer liable for any damage discovered.
So, this inspection means that you should: Open all boxes Count all items Ensure the items shipped are the correct model / type / colour.
DO NOT sign the driver’s paperwork unless you are 100% certain the order is complete, there are no missing items, and it has arrived in perfect condition.
IF YOUR ORDER ARRIVES INCORRECT OR IS
Note exactly what was
shipped incorrect or missing on your paperwork. You need to clearly write this on the BOL or Freight Bill. Take a picture of the products received, then contact us and we’ll investigate and get this corrected for you asap!
IF YOUR ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED:
As upsetting as this may
be, it does happen on occasion as careless drivers or warehouse workers may have mishandled your order. In this situation, you have 2 options: If there is
significant damage to the order, you can refuse it. Note “ORDER REFUSED DUE TO DAMAGE” on the paperwork, and make sure you take plenty of pictures of the damage. Then send this information to us so we can follow up with the freight
company. We can then either refund your order or ship a completely new order to
you if the product is still in stock and available. If there’s only slight damage to your order, you can still choose to receive it. But note this damage clearly on the paperwork and take several pictures. Then send this
information to us and we will follow up with the freight company. They would then be liable to provide parts to repair or send you some form of
IF YOU INSPECTED
YOUR ORDER, BUT LATER FIND DAMAGE:
This is known as ‘concealed
damage’ and freight companies only allow 24 hours to file a concealed damage claim. So, it is very important that if you start unpacking your order and
discover damage to a part that wasn’t visible when you removed the packaging for initial inspection, you need to take pictures and contact us immediately.
Do not wait. Freight companies will not even consider a concealed damage claim if one is filed more than 24 hours after receipt. Note that concealed damage claims are often denied, which is why your primary inspection as soon as the order arrives is so important.
Contact our Support Center
Our resource center can help educate, inform, and guide you in a natural way through the website’s product selection and toward the goals and end results that you may. Click here!