Coming Soon - Pre-Order now!!
THE ECOFLOW WAVE 2 IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM. THE ESTIMATED SHIP DATE IS MAY 15th, 2023.
NEW! ECOFLOW WAVE 2 PORTABLE AIR CONDITIONER
The redesigned EcoFlow Wave 2 Portable Air Conditioner is a major upgrade in both power and size. Now 20% smaller and 27% more powerful than the original Wave. Runs longer and quieter with three cooling modes (Fast Mode, Eco Mode and Sleeping Mode).
- The most powerful portable AC with cooling (5,100 BTU) and heating (6,100 BTU).
- The most compact AC. No installation, No drainage in cooling mode.
- Designed for camping and van life, power for the whole night and stay quiet.
- Multi-recharging approaches: Interchangeable battery, AC/solar/car/power station.
- Rated power consumption: AC: 550W, DC: 495W
- Weighs only 32 pounds.
- Minimum noise level of 44 dB
- Up to 8 hours of runtime.
- Charge in four different ways (solar, car outlet, power outlet, EcoFlow power station).
- Battery sold separately
World's most powerful cooling & heating portable unit
- Cool & heat in the fastest possible way: 5100 BTU in cooking and 6100 BTU in heating enabled by the EcoFlow tailor-made compressor.
- Runs longer and quieter : Multiple modes with the EcoFlow APP enabled by the EcoFlow advanced software algorithm.
- Fast Mode - To get cooled/heated the fastest
- Sleeping Mode - To sleep in the most quiet option at 44db.
- Eco Mode - To stay cooled the longest - up to 8hrs.
World's most compact and portable AC Unit
- Designed to be small and compact: 20% Smaller than the Wave 1 while 27% more powerful.
- No installation or drainage: Fits any space with air duct adapters available.
Anywhere & Anytime Use
- Tailer-made to pick up and go.
- Perfect for:
- Indoors - Off-Grid
- Outdoors - Tents
- and much more
- Multiple accessory solutions such as air duct adapters and vent board to fit any space.
- In cooling mode, water can be released as vapor, no drainage needed.
Anywhere, Anytime - Recharge
- Interchangeable battery with 4 charging methods
- Solar Panel - Max input 400 Watts
- Car outlet - Max input 200 Watts
- Wall Socket - Max input 820 Watts
- Power Station - Max input 700 Watts
A greener way to beat the heat
- Using R290 : A natural refrigerant
- Clean, Green and perfect for a relaxing cooling experience
- Lower global warming potential
- No ozone emissions
Even better with with the EcoFlow Ecosystem
- The Wave 2 runs even longer with an EcoFlow power station
- Go up to 14 hours further with an EcoFlow power station.
- Charge DC to DC with an EcoFlow power station maximizing efficiency and run time.
Model Name - EcoFlow Wave 2
Cooling Power - 5100 BTU / 1500 W
Heating Power - 6100 BTU / 1800 W
Cooling Area - 107 sq/ft
Modes - Fast Mode, Sleep Mode, Eco Mode
Add-On battery Charging Method - AC Outlet, Power Station, Car Outlet, Solar Panel
Rated Running Power - AC:550W / DC:495W
Noise Level - 44 - 56db
Waterproof Rating - IPX4
APP - Yes
Dimensions - 20.4 x 11.7 x 13.2 Inches
Weight - 14.5KG
EcoFlow Wave 2 Add-On Battery
Capacity - 1159Wh
Battery Chemistry - NCM
Battery Life Cycle - 800 Cycles to 80% Capacity
Max. Output Power - 820W
Extra Output Port 1 - USB-C 100W
Extra Output Port 2 - USB-A 18W
Dimensions - 20.2 x 10.7 x 3.6 Inches
Weight - 7.8KG
EcoFlow Wave 2 Portable Air Conditioner Manual
EcoFlow Wave 2 Add-On Battery Manual
EcoFlow Delta 2
The EcoFlow DELTA 2 arrives as a new and improved alternative to the ground-breaking EcoFlow DELTA 1300/1800 that was launched back in 2019.
The DELTA 2 follows in its predecessor’s footsteps and offers users the ultimate budget-friendly, compact, all-in-one solar power solution. This is because the DELTA 2 builds on the DELTA 1800 platform and equips it with a range of practical and advanced features.
- Expandable capacity - 1-3kWh expandable capacity to grow your storage to your needs. Add on the DELTA 2 extra battery to reach 2048Wh, or add on the DELTA Max Extra Battery to hit 3040Wh. Great for home backup or everyday appliances.
- Huge AC output - 1800W AC output means you can power more than 90% of your home appliances. Or, try plugging in up to 15 devices at once. Unlike other brands, DELTA 2 can prevent overloading from devices up to 2200W thanks to X-Boost technology.
- 7x Faster AC charging - X-Stream tech means that DELTA 2 charges 7 times faster than the competition. That’s 0–80% in just 50 minutes and 0-100% in 80 minutes with AC input.
- Or go green without sacrificing speed - Plug in portable solar panels and get up to 500W input to charge from anywhere in as fast as 3 hours.
- Built to last 6x longer - Get 10 years of daily use until hitting 80% of its original capacity. That’s down to its LFP battery chemistry giving you 3000+ cycles.
- Control from anywhere - Use the EcoFlow app to control your DELTA 2 from anywhere using Wi-Fi. Link with Bluetooth when off-grid. Either way, you can check charging data, customize settings and adjust the charging speed with ease.
- 5-year warranty - Unlock an extended 5-year warranty for worry-free experience.
Power pretty much anything.
A 1800W AC output means you can power more than 90% of your home appliances. That's your microwave, fridge, or even coffee maker covered in a blackout. Or, try plugging in up to 15 devices at once for when you're around the table with the family. Unlike other brands, DELTA 2 can prevent overloading from devices up to 2200W thanks to X-Boost technology.
- Phone/ 11WH: 89 Charges
- Laptop/ 60W: 16 Charges
- Light/ 10W: 31 hrs
- Wi-Fi router/ 10W: 31 hrs
- Fan/ 40W: 30 hrs
- Car fridge/ 60W: 16-32 hrs
- TV/ 110W: 8hrs
- Refrigerator/ 120W: 7-14hrs
- Coffee maker/ 1000W: 0.8 hrs
- Electric grill/ 1150W: 0.7hrs
What's included with your order?
- EcoFlow DELTA 2 Portable Power Station
- AC wall charging cable
- DC Car charging cable
- DC5521 to DC5525 cable
- EcoFlow Delta 2 User manual
- Quick start guide
- 5-year Manufacturer Warranty
- Capacity: 1024 Wh
- Extra Battery: Support one DELTA 2 extra battery or DELTA Max extra battery
- AC Output: 6 outlets, 1800W total (Surge 2700W)
- Max Device(s) Power (with X-Boost): 2200W
- USB-A Output: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A, 12W Max
- USB-A Fast Charge: 2 ports, 5V, 2.4A / 9V, 2A / 12V, 1.5A, 18W Max
- USB-C Output: 2 ports, 5/9/12/15/20V, 5A, 100W Max
- Car Power Output: 1 port, 12.6V, 10A, 126W Max
- DC5521 Output: 2 ports, 12.6V, 3A, 38W Max
- AC Charging: 1200W
- Solar Charging: 11-60V, 15A, 500W max
- Car Charging: Support 12V/24V battery, 8A
- Smart Genertaor Charging (DC): 1100W
- Battery Chemistry: LFP (LiFePO4 battery)
- Cycle Life: 3000 cycles to 80+% capacity
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi & Bluetooth
- Dimensions: 15.7 x 8.3 x 11 in / 400 x 211 x 281 mm
- Net Weight: 27 lbs / 12 kg
We gladly accept any unused and unopened merchandise
for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Simply return the complete product to us in its clean original packaging, accompanied with the original
proof of purchase or receipt. Note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Unused items but with open boxes within 30
days of purchase will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. These items must be
returned in the original packaging with all accessories.
Special-order merchandise is not returnable.
include: Special order items, pest control, cleaning or clothing products,
batteries, hammocks, Coghlans products and clearance items.
All merchandise is subject to the manufactures
warranty and will be repaired or replaced as per the manufacturers directions.
Please contact the original manufacturer if you encounter an issue with your product or a product defect.
The Cabin Depot is proud to offer warranty services for the
following product lines:
Cinderella Incinerating Toilets
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for warranty & technical help related inquiries.
Visit our Support Center for more valuable information!
PLEASE NOTE - DISCLAIMER: The Cabin Depot Ltd. accepts
no liability for DIY installations or equipment selection. It is the customers
responsibility to read the manufacturers manuals and instructions carefully
& ensure they are meeting all building and electrical codes and, if unsure,
hire a qualified installer or electrician.
How much is shipping?
Most shipping costs can be
calculated in the cart area or at checkout.
Most items will ship via USPS, UPS, Canpar or FedEx.
Estimated Shipping Times-
If your order is received before noon Eastern Time, your order will typically ship out within 24-48 hours during business hours Mon-Fri. This is dependent on stock and availability. Larger items like solar systems and items that ship on a pallet may take longer. Busy seasons and demand may affect this timeline. Feel free to contact us at 1-844-603-4743, or email email@example.com for an updated timeframe if you require something urgently.
Free Shipping – Any item that is listed on our website with free shipping adheres to the following policy:
Free shipping applies to standard residential or business addresses only. This
covers 99% of our customers. However, if you live on top of a mountain, on an island with limited ferry access, need a plane or helicopter to reach your
home, your nearest neighbour is a penguin, you live in a yurt in Death Valley that only donkeys can reach, or other remote location that delivery trucks
cannot easily access or are outside of their traditional delivery routes, additional shipping costs may be incurred. We will contact you before shipping your order to confirm if additional charges may apply. We reserve the right to notify you after you have purchased an item of any additional shipping or handling charges necessary to deliver your order. If notified of any additional charges, you also have the right to modify or cancel your order for a full refund. Regions that are subject to a surcharge include, but are not limited to the following:
Larger items that would require
shipping on a pallet would ship LTL.
Less-than-truckload, also known
as less-than-load (LTL), is a shipping service for relatively small loads or quantities of freight. Less-than-truckload services are offered by many large, national parcel services as well as by specialized logistics providers.
Please see below for the
shipping procedure for LTL shipments.
LTL Shipments may include
appliances, solar panels, batteries, Cinderella Incinerating Toilets and wood stoves.
Most appliances, solar equipment or larger shipment items ship via tractor
trailer or straight truck and are limited to a curbside delivery. Freight carriers are specially trained and equipped to handle oversized and fragile items safely and efficiently. Please refer to the steps below to know what to expect for the delivery service. Please note that these items cannot ship to P.O. Box.
Step 1 – Within 24 - 48 hours after your order is shipped you will receive a confirmation email providing tracking information.
Step 2 – Once the shipment has arrived at your local freight terminal, transport will call you to schedule a delivery appointment. Appointments are made Mondays – Fridays and you are usually given a 4-hour window to expect delivery during business hours. It is important that the phone number provided when ordering is a working number to contact you. If an appointment is not made within a 24-hour period of being contacted, storage
fees may apply. You would be responsible for these fees.
Step 3 – Curb side delivery completion –
The driver will arrive with a lift-gate truck (truck sizes vary) and will lower the order onto the ground at the edge of your driveway. Due to company
policy the driver is not authorized to move it further. Curbside delivery service does not include set up or assembly of items, or removal of packaging materials, nor does it include bringing the items inside the home.
Step 4 - Upon delivery, you will need to inspect and sign a Proof of Delivery Receipt for the shipment. Check for visible damage and if any damage is seen make sure that it is noted on the delivery receipt and take pictures of the damage. You have the right to refuse the delivery due to damage shown. For all transport damage issues please contact us immediately. Please note: Shipping is unavailable to P.O. Boxes
What to know before accepting
The Cabin Depot wants to
make sure your order delivers on time, accurately, and damage free. So, we have some important information about receiving a new order.
We carefully inspect all
orders before they leave our warehouse to ensure they are accurate and in perfect condition. If you haven’t received a shipping e-mail confirmation with tracking, and are curious about the status of your order, please let us know at
any time by calling
select option #1.
Whenyour order arrives, you will need to carefully inspect immediately before the truck driver leaves or attempts to have you sign off on the paperwork. Paperwork is normally provided, and your
signature requested by the driver to acknowledge your order was delivered. If
they have no paperwork for you to sign (usually a BOL or Freight Bill) you can request it. Some drivers will want to drop your order and leave asap as they
have other deliveries to make. But remember, you paid to have them deliver your order in perfect condition, and they will wait for you to inspect it. If you sign the delivery paperwork
without noting any discrepancies or damage, the freight company will not accept a claim and make the customer liable for any damage discovered.
So, this inspection means that you should: Open all boxes Count all items Ensure the items shipped are the correct model / type / colour.
DO NOT sign the driver’s paperwork unless you are 100% certain the order is complete, there are no missing items, and it has arrived in perfect condition.
IF YOUR ORDER ARRIVES INCORRECT OR IS
Note exactly what was
shipped incorrect or missing on your paperwork. You need to clearly write this on the BOL or Freight Bill. Take a picture of the products received, then contact us and we’ll investigate and get this corrected for you asap!
IF YOUR ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED:
As upsetting as this may
be, it does happen on occasion as careless drivers or warehouse workers may have mishandled your order. In this situation, you have 2 options: If there is
significant damage to the order, you can refuse it. Note “ORDER REFUSED DUE TO DAMAGE” on the paperwork, and make sure you take plenty of pictures of the damage. Then send this information to us so we can follow up with the freight
company. We can then either refund your order or ship a completely new order to
you if the product is still in stock and available. If there’s only slight damage to your order, you can still choose to receive it. But note this damage clearly on the paperwork and take several pictures. Then send this
information to us and we will follow up with the freight company. They would then be liable to provide parts to repair or send you some form of
IF YOU INSPECTED
YOUR ORDER, BUT LATER FIND DAMAGE:
This is known as ‘concealed
damage’ and freight companies only allow 24 hours to file a concealed damage claim. So, it is very important that if you start unpacking your order and
discover damage to a part that wasn’t visible when you removed the packaging for initial inspection, you need to take pictures and contact us immediately.
Do not wait. Freight companies will not even consider a concealed damage claim if one is filed more than 24 hours after receipt. Note that concealed damage claims are often denied, which is why your primary inspection as soon as the order arrives is so important.
Contact our Support Center
Our resource center can help educate, inform, and guide you in a natural way through the website’s product selection and toward the goals and end results that you may. Click here!