- * Brushless motor-three phase by directly PWM drive controlled either by control Voltage or PMW variable duty pulse input.
- * The newest technology to avoid TV Channel Interference
- * Pre-drive IC (pre-programed computer software to set up 6 Speeds' RPM).
- * 17 Degree Blade Pitch
- * Very Energy Efficiency, Electricity Usage is 1Amp (=12W), Motor will never overheat to damage Switch and 30% less electricity usage than Brush DC12V motor
- * The Products is under CSA’ CUS Certificate # 244962 issued to Global Electric Products, Inc
Non-Brush Motor Characteristics:
Three phase motor with high reliability DC brushless enclosure. Motor has a permanent magnetic rotor along with a static magnetic rotor position detection using 3Halll with a starting position to meet the requirements of low voltage starters and IC drivers with locking protection. Additional functions include a thermal overload and overheat protection, supportive positive and reversible speeds with a soft start circuitry to avoid peak currents when starting via the drive circuit battery upon impact. Motor load is optimized with a design to run at high efficiency with no more than 12W of power.