Laveo™ by Dry Flush – Portable Toilet
EXCLUDES REMOTE LOCATIONS
WHAT IS THE DRY FLUSH TOILET?
A truly self contained, battery powered, portable toilet perfect for your RV, camping trip, sprinter, boat, cabin, or tiny house.
The Laveo Dry Flush is a waterless and chemical free dry flush toilet that uses self sealing bags to enclose waste from each flush. This prevents any mess or smell and makes this unit perfect for almost any situation where a portable toilet is desired.
The Dry Flush is truly portable. The Laveo Dry Flush can be placed on any level surface indoors or out. It does not need to stay plugged in, vented, and mounting is optional.
- Does dry flush require Venting? No
- Does dry flush need External Liquid Drainage? No
- Does dry flush require Power? Yes, it comes with a rechargeable battery which is good for ~300 flushes
- Do you need to buy Consumables? Yes, Refill Cartridges
HOW DOES THE DRY FLUSH TOILET WORK?
When the flush button is pushed, the Dry Flush toilet will twist and seal your waste down into an airtight isolated bag.
Just use and empty the cartridges when full.
DRY FLUSH TOILET FEATURES
- Comes to your door ready to use
- Portable + Waterless
- Long lasting rechargeable battery
- No external power source needed, No chemicals needed
- Quick change disposable cartridges, easy mess free cleanup
- Full standard size toilet seat
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited
- Manufactured in Connecticut, USA
DRY FLUSH TOILET BATTERY:
- Laveo is intended to be powered by Dry Flush batteries only.
- Battery works well to least -20°F (-30°C).
- Internal battery will last for 300+ flushes before you need recharge it. This is several months between charges.
- Dry Flush comes fully charged battery pack and charger cable
DRY FLUSH TOILET IS MOBILE READY
- Immune to rough handling
- Tipping generally does not cause waste spillage
- Can be installed in moving vehicles, boats, planes.
- If you are planning to use the toilet within any moving unit you want to secure it on the ground with a quick mounting kit to prevent moving.
LAVEO DRY FLUSH TOILET ELIMINATES BATHROOM ODOUR
- Laveo has developed a cartridge made of proprietary material. The cartridge completely confines the waste and eliminates odour.
- Once you flush your waste is isolated and you never have to see it or smell it again.
- The cartridges that hold the waste help seal and contain the waste until it is ready to be disposed of. The odour will be contained for 3 weeks or more.
DRY FLUSH TOILET MAINTENANCE:
- When you have used up your cartridge and want to throw it away you will just need to lift the toilet seat and trim piece. Under that you will find a black waste bag containing the wrapped waste.
- You will never see or smell the waste because it will be contained in the used cartridge within the black bag.
DISPOSING OF THE DRY FLUSH TOILET CARTRIDGE:
- How to tell when you Cartridge is almost empty: when you are down to you last two flush a red line will appear on the toilet material on the silver cartridge.
- You can dump Dry Flush Cartridge in the trash. Landfills allow human waste such as baby and adult diapers, and this also applies to Dry Flush Cartridge. Waste do need to be contained in plastic bags before disposal.
CLEANING THE DRY FLUSH TOILET:
- The outside of the toilet can be wiped with a damp cloth.
- There is nothing else to clean since anything your waste touches is thrown away when you empty out the cartridge.