Marey Tankless Water Heater 3.1 GPM (10L) Propane Gas (LPG) - Digital Display
Orders shipped to US are shipped within 1-2 business days
Orders shipped to Canada are shipped within 5-7 business days
FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES !
The versatile and easy-to-install 10L Liquid Propane Gas Tankless Water Heater with digital display is the perfect solution for the Cabin, Cottage, or off-grid home. Once connected to your propane source, this powerful unit operates using just 2 x D cell batteries, making it ideal for off-grid applications or anywhere electricity is limited. Copper heat exchanger resists corrosion allowing it to last a lifetime. At a standard faucet flow of 1.5 GPM, the temperature increase is 67 degrees Fahrenheit. The LCD display gives an accurate outlet water temperature which ensures your hot water is always at the exact comfort level which you desire.
- Tankless Liquid Propane Gas Water Heater
- Compliant with Department of Energy gas tankless water heater requirements
- Digital Panel displays outgoing water temperature
- Very DIY friendly and easy to install
- Heats unlimited volume of water on-demand as needed
- Does not require electricity (operates with 2 x D cell batteries)
- Perfect alternative for homes with frequent power outages or off-grid applications
- Only uses gas while water is flowing
- Works easily with low levels of water pressure
- Anti-combustion and gas pressure safety protection
- Can maintain 87% efficiency level throughout a lifetime
- Rustproof design, no water loss due to leaks
- Saves water and uses up to 60% less energy than conventional tank water heaters, making it cost-effective and eco-friendly
- Excellent customer service support and 5 year warranty
Please Note: This listing is for the Marey GA10LPDP tankless water heater only. Buyer is responsible for any hardware required for propane & water connections. For the 5 year warranty to be valid, the unit must be registered within 30 days of the purchase date at www.marey.com
Note: Until otherwise stated, all Marey products cannot be shipped to the State of California. The California Energy Commission is required to test and list all of the Marey units on the CEC’s Modernized Appliance Efficiency Database System (MAEDbS) and until such action is completed, we must not sell units into the state of California. Marey has initiated the steps to comply with the request but it is a process that may take some time. Any orders received to be shipped to this state will be cancelled.