AIR 40 TURBINE + CONTROL PANEL +29' TOWER KIT & pipe
The proven choice for remote energy
AIR 40 is the premier micro-wind turbine for land-based applications. It operates efficiently across a wide-range of wind speeds, providing energy for telecom, water pumping, lighting, SCADA, off-grid homes, or other low energy demand battery charging applications. The AIR 40 is ideal for pairing with solar to offset seasonal variation, delivering more consistent energy.
- Made in Denver, Colorado, USA
Includes the Primus Wind Control Panel: Equipped with a power On/Off circuit breaker, analog ammeter (indicating wind turbine current production) and a Stop/Run switch (for direct control of the turbine).
- Includes the Primus 29' Guyed Tower Kit (*pipe included)
- 5 Year Warranty and product support from Primus Wind Power
- Advanced microprocessor technology for superior performance and high wind protection without mechanical braking.
- Blades designed for quieter operation, durability and optimum energy capture in most wind speeds.
- Lightweight design is simple and easy-to-install; integrated controller for plug-and-play operation
- Pair with solar PV for redundant energy production year-round.
- Produces 40 kWh of energy per month generating energy in a wide range of wind speeds
Download the AIR 40 manual
Download the AIR 40 spec sheet
Download the Wind Control Panel manual
Download the 29' Tower Kit manual
Energy: Approx. 40 kWh/mo at 5.8 m/s (13 mph)
Swept Area: 1.07 m2 (11.5 ft2)
Rotor Diameter: 1.17 m (46 in)
Weight: 5.9 kg (13 lb)
Shipping Dimensions: 686 x 318 x 229 mm (27 x 12.5 x 9 in) 7.7 kg (17 lb)
Startup Wind Speed: 3.1 m/s (7 mph)
Voltage: 12, 24 and 48 VDC
Turbine Controller: Microprocessor-based smart controller
Body: Permanent mold cast aluminum
Blades: (3) Injection-molded composite
Alternator: Permanent magnet brushless
Overspeed Protection: Electronic torque control
Survival Wind Speed: 49.2 m/s (110 mph)
Mount: 1.5 in schedule 40 pipe 48 mm (1.9 in) outer diameter
Wind Speed Operating Range: 3.1-22 m/s (7-49 mph)
Optimum Wind Speed Range: 4.5-22 m/s (10-49 mph)
New to wind turbines? Not sure what model is right for you? Check out the product selection guide HERE
We gladly accept most unused and unopened merchandise for a full refund within 30 days of purchase (see exceptions below). Simply return the complete product to us in its clean original packaging, accompanied with the original proof of purchase or receipt. Note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Unused items with open boxes within 30 days of purchase will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. These items must be returned in the original packaging with all accessories.
Special-order merchandise is not returnable Non-refundable items include: Cleaning or clothing products, hammocks, Coghlans, Aquatabs, and other items as specified Batteries of any kind are not returnable. This includes but is not limited to all flooded acid, sealed/AGM, or LiFePO4 batteries. There are no exceptions*
*It is not possible to measure or guarantee with certainty that a battery has been unused once it has left our warehouse. Accepting a battery return and then reselling to other customers with the presumption of it being unused is not a practice we follow.
All merchandise is subject to the manufactures warranty and will be repaired or replaced as per the manufactures directions. The Cabin Depot™ is a retail business and we do not employ installers. However, we are very happy to assist customers having issues with any products purchased by reaching out to the manufacturer on the customers behalf if needed to help expedite the troubleshooting or warranty process.
The Cabin Depot Ltd. is a retail business exclusively and accepts no liability for DIY installations or equipment selection. It is the customers responsibility to read the manufacturers manuals and installation instructions carefully, ensure all local, provincial, or national building codes are met, and contact a qualified installer or tradesperson if required.
The Cabin Depot™ is pleased to offer free shipping on select items, and adheres to the following policy:
- Free shipping applies to standard residential or business addresses only. Remote locations are excluded, see below for examples.
- Smaller parcel orders will ship by USPS, FedEx, UPS, or similar.
- Larger palletized orders such as wood stoves, appliances, batteries, Cinderella incineration toilets, and solar panels will ship by reputable 3rd party trucking companies with residential liftgate and appointment services included.
- Tracking information will be uploaded to our website as soon as it becomes available, at which time customers will receive a notification and can track their order progress. Note that some gmail or hotmail users may have our confirmations misidentified as spam, so we suggest checking your junk folder before contacting us.
- The Cabin Depot™ uses 3rd party carriers and trucking companies, therefore cannot guarantee exact delivery dates under any circumstances. Customers with specific delivery date requirements should contact our shipping department who can review available options.
- Our shipments leave our dock in perfect condition. The carrier or trucking company is fully responsible to deliver orders damage-free and are fully responsible for any delayed or lost shipments.
- Due to increasing fuel and operating costs, trucking companies are now charging additional fees to deliver to some locations in the USA which unfortunately may not be covered under our free shipping policy. The Cabin Depot™ reserves the right to notify the customer of any additional shipping or handling charges if necessary to deliver to the address provided. If notified of any additional charges, the customer has the right to modify or cancel the order for a full refund.
DELIVERY TO REMOTE LOCATIONS
Our shipping team have managed deliveries to some of the most remote locations in North America. If you live in a remote location, we encourage you to contact us before placing your order so we can review delivery options with you in advance of your purchase.
For any questions regarding this shipping policy or quotes please contact us:
Call: 1-844-603-4743 and select option #2
Our resource center can help educate, inform, and guide you in a natural way through the website’s product selection and toward the goals and end results that you may. Click here!