Ridgetec Summit 4 - Combo (Telus SIM + 8GB SD)
Bundle includes Telus SIM card and 8GB SD card
Special Order ONLY. Please Contact us for further information.
Our flagship invisible IR cellular security camera makes surveillance a breeze with its front facing 'Live Preview' 2.4" screen with no cellular contract required. Coupled with special motion blur reduction technology the user is ensured of high quality images, transmitted and stored, every time.
- Ultra-fast 3G and 4G network HSPA+ cellular transmission.
- User friendly website portal and mobile app for quick and easy camera setup and photo management.
- Send photos and video by cellular network directly to phone and/or email in real-time.
- Affordable cellular connectivity with NO CONTRACT.
- Standard or high quality setting allows for images to be sent in standard resolution or higher resolution.
- Control the camera remotely in real-time with advanced two-way communication.
- Duty Time Scheduling - to give you complete control in turning on and off the camera for security applications.
- New Live Preview courtesy of a front facing, high resolution 2.4" color screen to make mounting the camera a breeze.
- Innovative 10 zone PIR motion sensor with 'Sneak By Protection' ensuring more reliable movement detection.
- HSPA+ 4G - 3G Cellular Security Camera
- 12 MP Photos
- High Definition 1280 x 720 Video
- 48 No Glow High Output Black Flash LEDs
- Adjustable motion blur imaging
- 2.4" True TFT viewer screen
- Time-Lapse Mode programmable
- Programmable Duty Time
- Fast trigger speed: <0.7 Sec
- Delay time: 5 Sec - 60 Min
- Auto IR light metering
- Video length: 5 - 60 Sec
- Video sound recording
- Photo burst: 1 to 5 sequence
- Multi-zone PIR detection : 60' +
- Requires 12 AA batteries (*or optional 110vAC adapter or 12vDC plug)
- Ultra-Low power consumption
- Date, Time, Temperature, and Moon Phase stamp
- External memory: up to 32 GB
- 12V external power adaptable
- 4-digit password protection
- Live Preview for positioning assistance
- Photo and video playback
- Compact innovative design
- Low battery indicator
- Supports higher gain cellular antennas
Q: I have an iPhone 6 with Rogers. Do I need the Ridgetec camera to have a Bell SIM card?
- A: No. It doesn't matter what kind of smartphone you have, or what company you have it with. You can use the carrier of your choice for the Ridgetec camera. Usually you will choose a carrier that has the best cellular service in your area. Just like your smartphone, it will send images to any phone number you choose.
Q: Why is there no contract? Other cellular / MMS cameras require a monthly subscription for their service?
- A: Ridgetec cameras, unlike the competition, don't use 3rd party software and complicated network hubs to operate. They act as a stand-alone system. It would be the same as if you had a friend standing at your cabin waiting for a thief to sneak up, and when they see them coming they take a picture and text it to you. (Ok, well maybe that's not a great example, I mean who would have their friend stand along in the middle of nowhere hiding in a tree in the middle of winter at night just to take a picture of a thief... but you get the idea.)
Q: I'm cheap. I hate Rogers. And I hate Telus even worse than Bell. How do I make sure I don't get screwed over like I did in the past with texting fees and data charges?
- A: The big 3 aren't in business for charity. But they do compete with each other and thankfully they offer no-contract 'pay as you go' plans. Telus at the moment has the best plan for these cameras at $10/mo for 2500 pictures and no contract, meaning you can activate the SIM for a few months, then stop. The camera will still record pictures and video without having a cell plan. You can always reactivate it later. Keep in mind that these companies change their packages and rates often!
Q: Ok. I still hate Rogers and the rest of them. But how do I set this thing up to send me pictures?
- It's simple. Or as simple as calling one of their call centres can be... you call. Activate your SIM card, and then setup your camera. The camera does have many different options for picture quality, video, motion sensor adjustments, e-mail settings, etc. Note that if you want additional features like having the camera e-mail you pictures instead of text, a data package is required. Which any of the big 3 would be happy to charge you extra for...
Q: I have a heard of deer running by the cabin every night, and I'm sick of getting all these pictures. I'm not at the cabin again until next week. Can I control the camera remotely?
A: Yes, you can.
Got questions? No problem! Give us a call toll free at 1-844-603-4743