Samlex SAM-3000-12 Modified Sine 3000w Inverter
SAM Series low interference, high efficiency modified sine wave DC-AC inverters convert 12 VDC to 115 VAC at an output frequency of 60 Hz.
- Compact design
- Load controlled cooling fan
- Low battery input alarm
- Universal protection circuit: thermal, battery, overload, short circuit, earth fault
- Soft start technology
- Cool surface technology
- Low interference technology
- Input 12 VDC
- Output 115 VAC
- Watts 3000 Watts
- Surge 6000 Watts
- Outlets 3
- Remote Control SAM-RC
- Weight 11.8 (lbs)
- Weight 5.5 (kg)
- Dimensions 7.95 x 16.53 x 3.3 (in)
- Dimensions 202 x 420 x 84 (mm)
- Safety ETL
- Warranty 2 Year Limited
- Solar power systems
- Emergency backup power
- Service vehicles
- Mobile offices
- Recreational vehicles, camping
- Field work/construction sites
- Home electronics: TV, DVD and video games
- Tools and appliances
- UP-Circuit (Universal Protection) providing full automatic inverter and battery protection
- Thermal protection
- Low voltage alarm (10.6 VDC)
- Low voltage shutdown (10.0 VDC)
- Overvoltage protection (15.0 VDC)
- Overload protection
- Short circuit protection
- Ground fault protection
Soft Start Circuit Features:
- Gradual voltage ramp-up during inverter start-up eliminating failed cold starts under load.
- Output that momentarily dips in voltage and quickly recovers to allow large motorized loads to start. This eliminates almost all shutdowns from momentary overloads.
- Automatically restarts when overload that caused the inverter to shutdown is removed.
- Greatly improves the interference problems common with modified sine wave inverters.
- L.I.T. allows you to enjoy a clean and powerful AC source free from signal interference that can occur with TV's, audio systems and radio equipment.
SAM-RC remote on/off switch 10' cable