SEAFLO 42-Series Water Pressure Diaphragm Pump w/ Internal Bypass - 12V, 3.0 GPM, 55 PSI
Meet our newest addition to our diaphragm pumps: the 42 series. It retains the raw power and pressure of its predecessors, but also can adapt to situations where huge flow is not needed. Compact but capable, it is a great fit for tight spaces. It may also be configured with different inlet types, each with their own unique fittings to be sure that it fits any application you can require. It also features an internal bypass to reduce pump cycling. No accumulator tank needed! Our 42-Series will perform optimally under both high flow and low flow. It also features self-priming and priming up to 6 vertical feet while operating quietly during any application. This pump is capable of running dry and even contains a built-in check valve. Lastly, as will all SEAFLO products, it comes with a 4-Year Limited Warranty!
-Max Flow: 3.0 GPM
-Electrical: 12V DC
-Inlet: 1/2" -14 MNPT / Outlet: 1/2" -14 MNPT
-Weight: 4.0 lbs (2.5 kg)
-Pressure: 55 PSI
-Max Amperage: 7.5
-4 Year Warranty
- 1 x
- 1 x Warranty Information
- 1 x Installation Instructions
- 2 x 1/2" Barbed Hose Adaptors
- 1 x 50 Mesh Strainer/Filter
Marine,RV,Agricutural Spraying,General Industial,Filtration,Beverage Processing,Solar Water System.
|4 Chamber positive displacement diaphragm pump, self priming, capable of being run dry
|Pressure switch & By pass control
|Max Recommended Temperature
|60° C（140° F）
|6 feet (1.8 m) suction lift
Shut-off Pressure 55PSI : 41 PSI ±5 PSI (±0.3 bar)
|4.0 lbs (1.9 kg)
|16 AWG, 9.4" (24cm) long with 2-Pin connector/Leads
STANDARD PUMP CONFIGURATIONS
|3.0 / 11.3
|switch & By pass
|55 / 3.8
|3.0 / 11.3
|switch & By pass
|55 / 3.8
Consult factory for other available models.
MORE FEATURES & BENEFITS
-Run dry safe
|-Internal bypass technology reduces cycling
-2 Year Warranty
- Meets or exceeds RoHS, SGS, and ISO standards
We gladly accept most unused and unopened merchandise for a full refund within 30 days of purchase (see exceptions below). Simply return the complete product to us in its clean original packaging, accompanied with the original proof of purchase or receipt. Note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Unused items with open boxes within 30 days of purchase will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. These items must be returned in the original packaging with all accessories.
Special-order merchandise is not returnable. Non-refundable items also include: Used toilets, cleaning or clothing products, hammocks, Coghlans, Aquatabs, and other items as specified Batteries of any kind are not returnable. This includes but is not limited to all flooded acid, sealed/AGM, or LiFePO4 batteries. There are no exceptions*
*It is not possible to measure or guarantee with certainty that a battery has been unused once it has left our warehouse. Accepting a battery return and then reselling to other customers with the presumption of it being unused is not a practice we follow.
All merchandise is subject to the manufactures warranty and will be repaired or replaced as per the manufactures directions. The Cabin Depot™ is a retail business and we do not employ installers. However, we are very happy to assist customers having issues with any products purchased by reaching out to the manufacturer on the customers behalf if needed to help expedite the troubleshooting or warranty process.
The Cabin Depot Ltd. is a retail business exclusively and accepts no liability for DIY installations or equipment selection. It is the customers responsibility to read the manufacturers manuals and installation instructions carefully, ensure all local, provincial, or national building codes are met, and contact a qualified installer or tradesperson if required.
The Cabin Depot™ is pleased to offer free shipping on select items, and adheres to the following policy:
- Free shipping applies to standard residential or business addresses only. Remote locations are excluded, see below for examples.
- Smaller parcel orders will ship by USPS, FedEx, UPS, or similar.
- Larger palletized orders such as wood stoves, appliances, batteries, Cinderella incineration toilets, and solar panels will ship by reputable 3rd party trucking companies with residential liftgate and appointment services included.
- Tracking information will be uploaded to our website as soon as it becomes available, at which time customers will receive a notification and can track their order progress. Note that some gmail or hotmail users may have our confirmations misidentified as spam, so we suggest checking your junk folder before contacting us.
- The Cabin Depot™ uses 3rd party carriers and trucking companies, therefore cannot guarantee exact delivery dates under any circumstances. Customers with specific delivery date requirements should contact our shipping department who can review available options.
- Our shipments leave our dock in perfect condition. The carrier or trucking company is fully responsible to deliver orders damage-free and are fully responsible for any delayed or lost shipments.
- Due to increasing fuel and operating costs, trucking companies are now charging additional fees to deliver to some locations in the USA which unfortunately may not be covered under our free shipping policy. The Cabin Depot™ reserves the right to notify the customer of any additional shipping or handling charges if necessary to deliver to the address provided. If notified of any additional charges, the customer has the right to modify or cancel the order for a full refund.
DELIVERY TO REMOTE LOCATIONS
Our shipping team have managed deliveries to some of the most remote locations in North America. If you live in a remote location, we encourage you to contact us before placing your order so we can review delivery options with you in advance of your purchase.
For any questions regarding this shipping policy or quotes please contact us:
Call: 1-844-603-4743 and select option #2
Our resource center can help educate, inform, and guide you in a natural way through the website’s product selection and toward the goals and end results that you may. Click here!