NEW! Split phase pure sine wave inverter, adaptive battery charger, and transfer relay – ALL in ONE device. Samlex EVOLUTION™ Series Inverter / Chargers provide reliable AC power wherever it’s needed.
This 4200 watt, 120V /240V split phase inverter/charger connects into a standard electrical household panel. When you combine it with a 48V battery bank and a solar system you can run a fully equipped off-grid cabin, a remote mobile construction site, or use it as an emergency backup system.
Intelligently integrates a 60 Amp, 4-stage Battery Charger and a 40 Amp Transfer Relay into an advanced and affordable off-grid power solution. For use with Lead Acid or Lithium-ion batteries.
Optional EVO-RC-PLUS remote control for ease of programming and monitoring.
3 Year Limited Warranty
120 / 240 VAC Split Phase (Dual Phase)
- Split phase inverter connects into the standard household panel to provide both 120 and 240 VAC output power
- One AC input for grid or for generator, no need to reconfigure when different power source is available.
- AC input is programmable for voltage and frequency. User determines what the min and max thresholds are to switch from Grid or Generator to Inverter.
- Generator start can be initiated by “Status Relay” contact, can be programmed to activate when grid is lost.
- Connect a 48V MPPT solar charge controller directly to the EVOTM through the 100 Amp Battery Charger external DC Input, seamlessly integrates solar charging into the EVO’s power system.
- ONLINE Mode can be used to prioritize Batteries/Inverter over the grid, ideal for those wishing to operate primarily on solar power (when the grid is available but costly).
- 3 or 4 stage charging with Equalization (must be manually initiated).
- Adaptive algorithm is used during Bulk to assess the condition of lead-acid batteries. Subsequent stages are then based on the condition of the battery rather than pre-set time periods for Absorption and Float. Prevents unnecessary charging, extends the life of batteries.
- Programmable – set battery voltage thresholds to initiate charging. Specific programmable settings for Lithium-ion batteries.
- Zero transfer time when switching from Inverter to Grid. When grid comes on, the inverter synchronizes with the wave form and then transfers instantly at zero crossing.
- <16ms transfer when going from Grid to Inverter. When grid is lost, the transfer relay switches to inverter at the correct place in the wave form for no power disruption.
Surge Capacity (Power Boost)
- 3X surge power for high surge loads on start-up, such as compressor or refrigerator
- Additionally, the EVOTM has power overload allowances available for short periods of time. Overload allowances decrease with length of time. Increased inverter capacity, or “Active Power Boost,” means you can size your inverter smaller to handle heavy surge loads, reducing costs.
- The EVOTM operates at 165 million instructions per second producing lightning fast load and response times
- The EVOTM is practically indestructible. It has “Bullet-Proof Intelligence” in the form of 9 physical points of protection monitoring being scanned up to 10,000 times per second for adverse conditions. The EVOTM will detect fault conditions and initiate a healthy shutdown before any product damage can be done.
- The EVO-RC-PLUS remote control (sold separately) can be used to capture detailed EVOTM performance data. Records all detected faults and the conditions leading up to them. Data is stored on a removable 32GB SD Card (in the remote). Use data to analyze trends for more efficient use of system resources
- The EVOTM uses five temperature sensors placed throughout the unit to determine operation of 2 speed controlled cooling fans. Reduces unnecessary fan noise and energy consumption by only running when and where the fans are needed.
Auto Generator Start / Stop Technology
- In off-grid applications, a back up generator is normally used to charge the batteries in case of inadequacy of solar power to keep the batteries charged above the threshold of battery low voltage shutdown of the inverter.
- Voltage points are set to start the generator, when the battery voltage falls below the specified voltage, and to stop the generator, when the battery voltage is charged up to the specified battery voltage.
- Click HERE to find compatible 2 wire Auto Start Ready Generators that are certified for Off-Grid use.
Input: 48 VDC
Output: 120 / 240 VAC Split Phase
Watts: 4200 Watts
Surge: 12600 Watts
Remote Control: EVO-RC-PLUS (Optional)
Weight: 64 lbs
Weight: 29 kg
Dimensions: 12.8 x 16.3 x 8.35 in
Dimensions: 324 x 415 x 212 mm
Safety: CSA Listed, Conforms to: CAN/CSA STD. C22.2 No. 107.1-16 and UL Std No. 1741 2nd Ed. EMI/EMC Compliant with FCC Part 15(B), Class A
We gladly accept any unused and unopened merchandise
for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. Simply return the complete product to us in its clean original packaging, accompanied with the original
proof of purchase or receipt. Note that the buyer is responsible for return shipping costs.
Unused items but with open boxes within 30
days of purchase will be subject to a 10% restocking fee. These items must be
returned in the original packaging with all accessories.
Special-order merchandise is not returnable.
include: Special order items, pest control, cleaning or clothing products,
batteries, hammocks, Coghlans products and clearance items.
All merchandise is subject to the manufactures
warranty and will be repaired or replaced as per the manufacturers directions.
Please contact the original manufacturer if you encounter an issue with your product or a product defect.
The Cabin Depot is proud to offer warranty services for the
following product lines:
Cinderella Incinerating Toilets
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
for warranty & technical help related inquiries.
Visit our Support Center for more valuable information!
PLEASE NOTE - DISCLAIMER: The Cabin Depot Ltd. accepts
no liability for DIY installations or equipment selection. It is the customers
responsibility to read the manufacturers manuals and instructions carefully
& ensure they are meeting all building and electrical codes and, if unsure,
hire a qualified installer or electrician.
How much is shipping?
Most shipping costs can be
calculated in the cart area or at checkout.
Most items will ship via USPS, UPS, Canpar or FedEx.
Estimated Shipping Times-
If your order is received before noon Eastern Time, your order will typically ship out within 24-48 hours during business hours Mon-Fri. This is dependent on stock and availability. Larger items like solar systems and items that ship on a pallet may take longer. Busy seasons and demand may affect this timeline. Feel free to contact us at 1-844-603-4743, or email email@example.com for an updated timeframe if you require something urgently.
Free Shipping – Any item that is listed on our website with free shipping adheres to the following policy:
Free shipping applies to standard residential or business addresses only. This
covers 99% of our customers. However, if you live on top of a mountain, on an island with limited ferry access, need a plane or helicopter to reach your
home, your nearest neighbour is a penguin, you live in a yurt in Death Valley that only donkeys can reach, or other remote location that delivery trucks
cannot easily access or are outside of their traditional delivery routes, additional shipping costs may be incurred. We will contact you before shipping your order to confirm if additional charges may apply. We reserve the right to notify you after you have purchased an item of any additional shipping or handling charges necessary to deliver your order. If notified of any additional charges, you also have the right to modify or cancel your order for a full refund. Regions that are subject to a surcharge include, but are not limited to the following:
Larger items that would require
shipping on a pallet would ship LTL.
Less-than-truckload, also known
as less-than-load (LTL), is a shipping service for relatively small loads or quantities of freight. Less-than-truckload services are offered by many large, national parcel services as well as by specialized logistics providers.
Please see below for the
shipping procedure for LTL shipments.
LTL Shipments may include
appliances, solar panels, batteries, Cinderella Incinerating Toilets and wood stoves.
Most appliances, solar equipment or larger shipment items ship via tractor
trailer or straight truck and are limited to a curbside delivery. Freight carriers are specially trained and equipped to handle oversized and fragile items safely and efficiently. Please refer to the steps below to know what to expect for the delivery service. Please note that these items cannot ship to P.O. Box.
Step 1 – Within 24 - 48 hours after your order is shipped you will receive a confirmation email providing tracking information.
Step 2 – Once the shipment has arrived at your local freight terminal, transport will call you to schedule a delivery appointment. Appointments are made Mondays – Fridays and you are usually given a 4-hour window to expect delivery during business hours. It is important that the phone number provided when ordering is a working number to contact you. If an appointment is not made within a 24-hour period of being contacted, storage
fees may apply. You would be responsible for these fees.
Step 3 – Curb side delivery completion –
The driver will arrive with a lift-gate truck (truck sizes vary) and will lower the order onto the ground at the edge of your driveway. Due to company
policy the driver is not authorized to move it further. Curbside delivery service does not include set up or assembly of items, or removal of packaging materials, nor does it include bringing the items inside the home.
Step 4 - Upon delivery, you will need to inspect and sign a Proof of Delivery Receipt for the shipment. Check for visible damage and if any damage is seen make sure that it is noted on the delivery receipt and take pictures of the damage. You have the right to refuse the delivery due to damage shown. For all transport damage issues please contact us immediately. Please note: Shipping is unavailable to P.O. Boxes
What to know before accepting
The Cabin Depot wants to
make sure your order delivers on time, accurately, and damage free. So, we have some important information about receiving a new order.
We carefully inspect all
orders before they leave our warehouse to ensure they are accurate and in perfect condition. If you haven’t received a shipping e-mail confirmation with tracking, and are curious about the status of your order, please let us know at
any time by calling
select option #1.
Whenyour order arrives, you will need to carefully inspect immediately before the truck driver leaves or attempts to have you sign off on the paperwork. Paperwork is normally provided, and your
signature requested by the driver to acknowledge your order was delivered. If
they have no paperwork for you to sign (usually a BOL or Freight Bill) you can request it. Some drivers will want to drop your order and leave asap as they
have other deliveries to make. But remember, you paid to have them deliver your order in perfect condition, and they will wait for you to inspect it. If you sign the delivery paperwork
without noting any discrepancies or damage, the freight company will not accept a claim and make the customer liable for any damage discovered.
So, this inspection means that you should: Open all boxes Count all items Ensure the items shipped are the correct model / type / colour.
DO NOT sign the driver’s paperwork unless you are 100% certain the order is complete, there are no missing items, and it has arrived in perfect condition.
IF YOUR ORDER ARRIVES INCORRECT OR IS
Note exactly what was
shipped incorrect or missing on your paperwork. You need to clearly write this on the BOL or Freight Bill. Take a picture of the products received, then contact us and we’ll investigate and get this corrected for you asap!
IF YOUR ORDER ARRIVES DAMAGED:
As upsetting as this may
be, it does happen on occasion as careless drivers or warehouse workers may have mishandled your order. In this situation, you have 2 options: If there is
significant damage to the order, you can refuse it. Note “ORDER REFUSED DUE TO DAMAGE” on the paperwork, and make sure you take plenty of pictures of the damage. Then send this information to us so we can follow up with the freight
company. We can then either refund your order or ship a completely new order to
you if the product is still in stock and available. If there’s only slight damage to your order, you can still choose to receive it. But note this damage clearly on the paperwork and take several pictures. Then send this
information to us and we will follow up with the freight company. They would then be liable to provide parts to repair or send you some form of
IF YOU INSPECTED
YOUR ORDER, BUT LATER FIND DAMAGE:
This is known as ‘concealed
damage’ and freight companies only allow 24 hours to file a concealed damage claim. So, it is very important that if you start unpacking your order and
discover damage to a part that wasn’t visible when you removed the packaging for initial inspection, you need to take pictures and contact us immediately.
Do not wait. Freight companies will not even consider a concealed damage claim if one is filed more than 24 hours after receipt. Note that concealed damage claims are often denied, which is why your primary inspection as soon as the order arrives is so important.
Contact our Support Center
Our resource center can help educate, inform, and guide you in a natural way through the website’s product selection and toward the goals and end results that you may. Click here!