UNIQUE 10 CU/FT Propane Fridge with Freezer - Stainless Steel
Remote locations and tailgate services may be subject to additional shipping fees.
The Unique 10 is the perfect mid-sized propane fridge. At 9.7 cu/ft total, with a 2.1 cu/ft freezer, this fridge is a step up in size from the old Consuls/Dometic or Servels, and has a much larger freezer for staying a week+ at the summer home. Unique has ensured that the Unique 10 has the same width as the older Consuls/Dometic or Servels (at 23.5″ wide, fits within a 24″ counter opening). You can replace your older, smaller fridge with a larger more modern unit, without the need to modify your counters. Unique continues to innovate, and the Unique 10 now comes with electronic ignition (battery powered) and glass shelves.
Operation: Propane (LPG) / AC (110V backup)
*In Canada according to the 2010 Canada B149 Installation Code, if a propane fridge is being used in a dwelling it shall be of the direct vent type. The direct vent propane fridge must be located/ installed on an outside wall (max. 18”/46cm distance from outside wall). In all other applications in Canada, you can legally use propane fridges with either a CO alarming device with safety shut-off or direct vent system, based on your requirements. Please use a licensed gas fitter to install. *
- Battery Operated Interior Light
- Battery operated ignition
- Front mounted controls with cover
- Reversible doors
- Adjustable glass shelves
- One large crisper drawer
- Dual power (Primary propane - 110V backup)
- Flame Indicator
- Alarming device with safety shut-off
- Total size: 9.7 cu/ft. - 275L
- Fridge size: 7.6 cu/ft. - 215L
- Freezer size: 2.1 cu/ft. - 60L
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 64.5”x 23.5” x 28.25”
- Weight: 176 lbs./ 80 kg
- Operation: Propane (LPG)
- Min. Clearance for installation (from front): Left: 2” / top: 6”/ Right: 2” / back: 1”
- Gas consumption: Approx. 1.4 lbs. LPG in 24 hr. period
- BTU: 1600 max., 600 min.
- AC POWER: 110V, 2.5 Amp., 300 Watts